Dear GSA Members and Friends,
Happy New Year! While 2022 has gotten off to a bumpy start, we hope that you enjoyed the holidays and are staying safe and healthy. We are writing with some reminders and updates about the 2022 Annual Conference (#thegsa2022).
The OpenWater submission portal for the conference is now open for seminar proposals. The portal will be open for individual papers, panels, and roundtables in the next days.
- Follow this link to submit your proposal, then click on the login sign in the upper right corner.
- You may also find a link to the portal and other information on the conference website.
- To submit a proposal, you must be an active 2022 member of the GSA. You will use the same username and password to log into the OpenWater portal as you use to log into your GSA profile. Contact Mrs. Ursula Sykes (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about your membership and login credentials.
- Contact the GSA Operations Director, Dr. Benita Blessing (email@example.com), with any technical questions about the submission interface.
The first upcoming deadline is for proposals for seminars, which are due by 11:59 pm EST on January 24, 2022.
- You can find the full call for seminar proposals on the conference website.
- Once the list of accepted seminars is posted, the portal will open for applications to participate in a seminar (due by March 15, 2022).
- Contact the Seminars Committee with any questions: Elizabeth Drummond (chair, firstname.lastname@example.org), Richard Langston (email@example.com), and Qinna Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All other paper, panel, and roundtable proposals are due by 11:59 pm EST on March 28, 2022; you can read the full call for proposals here. Contact the Program Director, Kevin Amidon (email@example.com), with any questions about papers, panels, and roundtables. You can also find the full list of Program Committee members on the conference website.
We look forward to seeing your proposals!
Margaret E. Menninger, Executive Director